Nintendo 3DS Console - Color Aqua Blue
- Stereoscopic 3D system
- Creation and reproduction of photos and videos in 3D . Available from December 7, 2011 after updating the console to version 3.0.0-5 or later.
- Main processor (CPU) : Dual Core ARM 11 at 266MHz
- Primary memory (RAM) : 128 MB. Inside the console there is a Fujitsu mB82M8080-07L chip, this chip has been analyzed, and thanks to X-Rays it has been possible to find 2 dies of 64 Megabytes each, which makes it a 128 MB RAM memory. The RAM of the new Nintendo laptop is low consumption and high speed; it is of the Fast Cycle RAM (FCRAM) type, in addition the RAM is capable of reaching a speed of 4.2 GB/sec.
- Dedicated video memory (VRAM) : 4 MB
- Graphics Processor (GPU) : Pica200 DMP, reaching a maximum of 15.3 million polygons per second with their respective filters (per-pixel lighting, procedural textures or antialiasing). Pica 200 stands out for its speed, graphic quality, and low consumption. To do this, it makes use of the proprietary Maestro-2G technology, which in its second generation implements new and powerful custom graphics algorithms at a power of 400MHz.
- Backward Compatibility: The Nintendo 3DS is compatible with all NDS and NDSi games . Multiplayer features (including "DS download" mode), camera features (such as in Art Academy ), and online features can be used. The graphics will receive improvements, in addition, the image will have better smoothing. However, as the top screen of NDS and NDSi was smaller in size, on the Nintendo 3DS they are seen with black bands on the sides. Nintendo DS Lite or Nintendo DS games that use the GBA slot function are not compatible with it as it does not have it.
- Size (closed) : Approximately 13.462 cm wide, 7.366 cm long, 1.545 cm thick.
- Weight : Approximately 250g.
- Source Wikipedia
-Enter the console, pencil and charger (European charger) does not have original packaging !!!!
Release date: March 25, 2011