All your entertainment, in one place
- Find all your favorite content on a single home screen.
Discover movies and series from all your services in one place. Less searching and more enjoying.
- Receive suggestions for series, movies and more
Receives personalized suggestions based on your subscriptions, viewing habits and the series and movies you have purchased.
- Use your voice to find entertainment
Press the Google Assistant button on the voice control remote to ask him to put specific series, or search by genre, cast and more.
- Add content to your watchlist directly from Google Search
When you see a series or movie that might interest you somewhere or in a Google search, add it to your watchlist.
- Organize family-friendly options with child profiles
Restrict the content and streaming services that are displayed, choose fun avatars and themes, and limit display time.
Stream everything you want, join live or play video games
- Play series, movies and music
Accede to 400,000 movies and series episodes and enjoy unlimited entertainment from platforms like Netflix or Spotify.
- Enjoy YouTube on a big screen
See what the world is watching: from the hottest music videos to the latest trends in gaming, fitness, movies, and more.
Do more with your TV and control it with your voice
- Manage your connected devices from the couch
Ask Google to set the temperature, dim the lights, or check who's at the front door, all this without getting up.
- Control your TV with just your voice
Can't find the remote control? Ask Google on your Nest speakers and displays to turn on the TV and more.
- Use your phone to send content to the big screen
Cast content from thousands of Android and iOS apps right from your phone, laptop, or tablet. Also, you can cast a Chrome browser tab on your television.
- Relive special memories with Google Photos on your TV
Enjoy your best memories , playing images from your Google Photos library directly on your TV.
Designed with your home and the planet in mind
- Designed to be easily configured
Just plug your Chromecast into your TV's HDMI port, connect to your Wi-Fi network, and start streaming. You can too use the optional Ethernet adapter to connect to your router.
- Created with sustainability in mind
Because Chromecast breathes new life into the TV you already own, it helps reduce waste. He 49% of the weight of plastic parts is made up of recycled materials.
|Replacement - Label:||No|
|Volumetric Weight||0.31 kg.|
|Wi-Fi standards:||IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11ac, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Operating system installed:||Android|
Weight and measurements