DRAGON QUEST XI is the long-awaited eleventh installment in the series created by Yuji Horii with character designer Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama.
The game narrates the dangerous adventure of a hero who must solve the mystery of his destiny with the help of a series of very charismatic characters. With a quest that will take players across continents and vast oceans as they uncover the threat that looms over them, DRAGON QUEST XI features a massive, detailed world with turn-based combat and an engaging story that will keep you hooked. both fans and new players.
The multitude of side quests and mini-games it contains will provide enough fun to keep you playing for over 100 hours.
Additionally, the Western version of DRAGON QUEST XI will include several improvements that were not present in the Japanese version of the game, including:
- English voiceovers that bring the charismatic characters to life.
- Draconian Mission, an extreme difficulty mode to challenge expert players.
- Renewed interface and menus with graphic improvements and a more intuitive navigation system.
- Camera mode that allows players to admire in detail the incredible landscapes, characters and monsters.
- A new speed up function and other improvements to the game system, such as the optimization of character movements and the camera.